If you love peanut butter, this recipe is for you! These easy homemade peanut butter cookies are crunchy, sweet with a touch of saltiness and so delicious. Also, you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry already!
peanut butter cookies
- 100 g peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 50 g icing sugar pure
- 65 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- milk for brushing
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, icing sugar, egg and salt. Then whisk well until all ingredients are combined and a paste is formed.
- Add half of the plain flour to the mixture, then fold in to combine. Then add the other half and repeat the process until the flour is fully incorporated.
- Make small peanut butter cookie balls and place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Garnish the cookies by gently pressing half of a roasted peanut in the middle.
- Finally, brush the cookies with milk or beaten egg yolk for a nice finish.
- Preheat your oven to 160C (Fan Forced), then bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool down on the tray for about 5 – 10 minutes then Enjoy!