This easy homemade banana chips recipe is so simple and quick. These banana chips are so crispy and just need a touch of salt as they are already full of flavours. When you try one, its very difficult to stop!
homemade banana chips
- 3 green bananas of your choice
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Peel the bananas and rinse well under tap water. Then pat dry with kitchen towel
- Using a mandoline slicer or a peeler, slice the bananas finely (2mm – 3mm)
- Heat up some cooking oil (vegetable oil) to 180C or 360F, then gently deep fry the banana slicers for about 4 to 6 minutes or until golden
- Drain the excess oil then season with some salt and any other desired seasoning. Enjoy!