These air fried hot dog rolls / sausage rolls are so easy and fun to make at home! Customize them and use your favourite sausages, cheese and seasoning to make these amazing mini rolls in under 20 minutes!
homemade hot dog rolls in air fryer / sausage rolls
- 2 puff pastry sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen or fresh
- 4 hot dogs / sausages of your choice
- mozzarella cheese or your favourite cheese
- salt seasoning
- dried oregano seasoning
- sweet paprika seasoning
- egg wash for brushing
- sesame seeds garnish
- place two hot dog / sausages side by side on one puff pastry sheet, then add the cheese, pinch of salt, dried oregano and paprika or any seasonings of your choice
- brush the puff pastry top end with egg wash then roll tightly and gently
- brush the roll with more egg wash, sprinkle some sesame seeds on top then portion into 4 equal mini rolls
- finally, cook in air fryer for 12 minutes on 180C or 360F or until golden and crispy, Enjoy!