Mango kulfi is basically a creamy mango ice cream on a stick. This recipe needs only 4 ingredients and is so easy and fun to make at home. You can add all your favourite toppings and personalise them as you wish!
homemade mango kulfi / mango ice cream
- 100 g diced mango fresh, frozen or can
- 200 g thickened cream / heavy cream
- 100 g condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence / mango essence
- Combine the diced mango, thickened cream, condensed milk and mango essence in a blend. Then blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture gently into any ice cream mold of your choice.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours then Enjoy!