This Nutella ice cream hack is so amazing and easy! You just need 2 ingredients to make delicious soft serve Nutella ice cream. Anyone can do it at home!
2 ingredients nutella ice cream
- leftover nutella in jar less than half
- thickened cream / heavy cream
- * this recipe requires equal part nutella and thickened cream.
- Open the nutella jar and microwave for about 10 – 15 Second to soften the nutella.
- Pour approximately the same amount of thickened cream or heavy cream to the amount of nutella left in your jar.
- Close with the lid tightly and shake well until the mixture has well combined
- Pop in the freezer for at least 3 hours for soft serve ice cream or up to 8 hours for a harder consistency. Enjoy!